House Clearance Whitstable Kent

House clearance Whitstable: As a Kent based company, Jeffrey Avery and Associates has been providing a complete house clearance service to members of the public, legal professionals, executors, and administrators, in Whitstable and surrounding areas, for over 35 years and is now one of the leading Whitstable house clearance companies. If you require any type of property to be cleared of its contents, and left clean and tidy so that it can be sold, or transferred to a landlord, we can help.

House Clearance in Whitstable: A fully comprehensive service.

We specialise in full house contents clearance. We can tackle any Whitstable house clearance job, of any size and in any location, even in circumstances where access is restricted. (eg Flats with no lifts,etc.)

We are also specialists in clutter clearance, and will be pleased to clear properties containing years of accumulated posessions, or which have abnormal amounts of general household items, sometimes as a result of illness, (eg compulsive Hoarding or OCD), or where the occupants were previously unwell and unable to care for themselves or their property, resulting in insanitary, dangerous conditions. We are expert clutter clearers.

I would like to thank Jeffrey Avery and Associates for the very careful, thorough and efficient job they made of clearing my late father's flat of his remaining possessions.

Extra to the excellent standard of the clearance, having dealt with Jeffrey personally, I found him to be only extremely helpful and responsive... Read more testimonials...

Becky Anderson.

Our Commitment to Quality

We are aware that a house clearance is often required in difficult circumstances, such as bereavement, and we pride ourselves on our expertise in carrying out our services with care, discretion, and with as little disruption as possible.

In particular, we will always:

Jeffrey Avery and Associates is a DOE registered waste carrier, and we comply with all applicable legislation with regard to the management and disposal of waste. We also carry full third party liability insurance.

Additional Services:

We provide a host of related, additional services, including deep cleaning of neglected houses, and the reinstatement of overgrown and out of control gardens, garden clearance, Central Heating, Water and Electricity Isolation, a comprehensive Locksmith Services, and a Hoarding Service. Our aim is to simplify the process of making your property ready for sale or transfer to a landlord.

Free advice and quotation

Our initial consultation and all our quotations are free and without obligation. Contact Jeffrey Avery on 0800 567 7769 for immediate attention.

Some interesting facts about Whitstable, Kent

Archaeological finds indicate that the Whitstable area was inhabited during the Palaeolithic era, the Bronze Age and the Iron Age. Oysters were harvested in the area in Roman times. The remains of a Roman building have been found in the centre of the town. Charters indicate that there were Saxon settlements where salt production and coastal trade occurred. The town was first recorded in the Domesday Book of 1086, under the name Witenestaple, meaning "the meeting place of the white post", which referred to a local landmark. At that time, Witenestaple was an administrative area which stretched from the coast to the village of Blean, 3 kilometres (2 mi) north of Canterbury. The area contained three manors at Seasalter, Northwood and Swalecliffe. The Seasalter and Swalecliffe manors were owned by the church, and the manor at Northwood was run by noblemen on behalf of the king. Fisheries were located at the Seasalter manor, saltworks were at the Northwood manor, and pigs were farmed at the forest in Blean. By 1226, the name of the area had evolved into Whitstaple. Saltworks were opened at the Seasalter manor around the turn of the 14th century, and a sea wall was built there in 1325 to prevent coastal flooding.

Since 1413, three houses were merged Whitstaple the manor, and was sold to a religious base in Essex. The castle was full of King Henry VIII, his suppression of the church in the 16 th century, and went back to the nobility. Royal patent was granted in 1574, and the owner of the manor of fishing the oyster beds, and that same year, the tank drops Fullerton became the manor. Copperas is based tank Fullerton in 1588, which was until about 1830. Since 1610, the name had become Whitstaple Whitstable.

About half of the 18th century, goods and passengers began to be transported by ship from London to Canterbury, and a toll road was built for the cathedral of Canterbury. These improvements in transportation led to the development of the city as a spa, the first adverts for swimming machines appeared in Canterbury in 1768. In 1790 the house was sold to private owners, and three years later, the oyster harvesting rights were acquired by the new company free of fishermen and oyster dredgers. Between 1775 and 1875 many of the vampires or the beginning of Barking longline fishing ports and others that collect Lugworm Whitstable local bait and sea snails and backhoe dredgers before the start of his tour of the first fish in the northern Iceland. Seashells suspended in mesh bags in the well could live for a while due to the circulation of fresh water.

On May 3, 1830, exceeded the world passenger steam first and rail freight services has been opened by the Canterbury and Whitstable Railway Company. Designed by William James, the line has held six miles (10 km) from Canterbury to Whitstable Westgate center. Original railway-C & WR Whitstable and shellfish industry eventually led to his nickname, the Crab and Winkle Railway. The trains were drven a locomotive for the part of the trip, but the planes were inclined to pull the strings with stationary steam engine winding located on Clow Tyler Hill and Wood. The locomotive was used Invicta, a slash-cylinder 0-4-0 tender locomotive built by Robert Stephenson, son of the engineer George Stephenson. Whitstable Harbour was opened by the railway company in 1832 and the railway line was extended to allow the goods, mainly coal, to be transferred directly from ships to trains. In 1834, banknotes of the world's first season delivered to the C & WR line.

Invicta locomotive was withdrawn in 1840 and was replaced by horses until the third winding engine was built in South Street. Invicta was held for the demolition, but in 1898 its restoration began, which continued intermittently until the end of 1977 the National Railway Museum York. 3. May 1980, the locomotive was returned to Canterbury to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the line.

In 1845, the Canterbury and Whitstable Railway Company was acquired by the East Rail, which took the steam locomotives capable of running the entire length of the track. A direct rail link from Whitstable to London was founded in 1860, when the railway in London, Chatham and Dover has opened a position on what is now the main line of Chatham. On November 16, 1869, 71 city buildings were destroyed by fire in a shop near the harbor. In about 1856, the first part of the Cadet Corps of the Navy, then known as the "Naval Brigade Boys", was established in the city by the Rev. Henry Barton.

Interesting facts source: Wikipedia



Call us on 0800 567 7769 Email us Our Facebook Page Follow Us On Twitter