House Clearance Romford Essex

House clearance Romford Essex: As a London based company, Jeffrey Avery and Associates has been providing a complete house clearance service to members of the public, legal professionals, executors, and administrators, in Romford, Essex and surrounding areas, for over 35 years and is now one of the leading Romford house clearance companies. If you require any type of property to be cleared of its contents, and left clean and tidy so that it can be sold, or transferred to a landlord, we can help.

House Clearance in Romford: A fully comprehensive service.

We specialise in full house contents clearance. We can tackle any Romford house clearance job, of any size and in any location, even in circumstances where access is restricted. (eg Flats with no lifts,etc.)

We are also specialists in clutter clearance, and will be pleased to clear properties containing years of accumulated posessions, or which have abnormal amounts of general household items, sometimes as a result of illness, (eg compulsive Hoarding or OCD), or where the occupants were previously unwell and unable to care for themselves or their property, resulting in insanitary, dangerous conditions. We are expert clutter clearers.

I would like to thank Jeffrey Avery and Associates for the very careful, thorough and efficient job they made of clearing my late father's flat of his remaining possessions.

Extra to the excellent standard of the clearance, having dealt with Jeffrey personally, I found him to be only extremely helpful and responsive... Read more testimonials...

Becky Anderson.

Our Commitment to Quality

We are aware that a house clearance is often required in difficult circumstances, such as bereavement, and we pride ourselves on our expertise in carrying out our services with care, discretion, and with as little disruption as possible.

In particular, we will always:

Jeffrey Avery and Associates is a DOE registered waste carrier, and we comply with all applicable legislation with regard to the management and disposal of waste. We also carry full third party liability insurance.

Additional Services:

We provide a host of related, additional services, including deep cleaning of neglected houses, and the reinstatement of overgrown and out of control gardens, garden clearance, Central Heating, Water and Electricity Isolation, a comprehensive Locksmith Services, and a Hoarding Service. Our aim is to simplify the process of making your property ready for sale or transfer to a landlord.

Free advice and quotation

Our initial consultation and all our quotations are free and without obligation. Contact Jeffrey Avery on 0800 567 7769 for immediate attention.

Some interesting facts about Romford, Essex

Romford is first recorded in 1177 as Romfort, which is formed from Old English 'rūm' and 'ford' and means "the wide or spacious ford". The naming of the River Rom is a local 'back-formation' from the name of the town; and the river is elsewhere known as the Beam. The ford most likely existed on the main London to Colchester road where it crossed that river.

The town developed in the Middle Ages on the main road to London and the regionally significant Romford Market was established in 1247. The early history of Romford and the immediate area is agricultural and it is recorded as being the location of a number of mills used to grind corn. The area was a focus of the leather industry from the 15th to the early 19th centuries and there is record of a wide range of industries such as cloth making, weaving, charcoal burning, metal working and brewing. Communications played an important part in its development; the main road to London was maintained by the Middlesex and Essex Turnpike Trust from 1721 and Romford became a coaching town in the 18th century. Several failed attempts were made in the early 19th century to connect the town to the Thames via a Romford Canal. Initially intended to transport agricultural products to London and later intended to serve growing industrial sites in Romford, only two miles of canal were constructed and the canal company were unable to reach the town.

The city's development was accelerated by the opening of the railway station in 1839, which boosted the local economy and were key to the development of the Star brewery. The original Eastern Counties Railway services between Mile End and Romford, with extensions in Brentwood and Shoreditch in 1840. Another station was opened on South Street in 1892 in London, Tilbury and Southend railway line to Upminster and Grays, Romford providing a rail link to Tilbury Docks. The two stations were merged into one in 1934. Light industry is developing slowly and peaked in the 1970s with a number of factories on the outskirts of the city, such as office machines manufacturers Roneo Vickers Colvern wireless components company, in May and Sheet Metal Works Betterware brush manufacturers. suburban development has increased the population and strengthened the position of Romford as a major regional center.

Romford formed a chapelry in the large ancient parish of Hornchurch in Essex Becontree percent and is listed Collier Row, Harold Wood, and Noakes Hill. Through the ancient practice in the region enjoy a special status and a charter in 1465 removed from the parish one hundred of Becontree Essex and freedom instead formed independent Havering. Over time, the vestry of serving Romford absorbed the local forces that would normally be borne by the municipal authorities and Romford in 1849 became an independent parish in freedom. Improvement Commissioners was created in 1819 for paving, lighting, sight and clean market and main streets. As the city grew this event has been ineffective in controlling sanitation in 1851 and a local board of Health was created in the parish, although its size was reduced in 1855 to cover only the city. The rest of the parish is part of Romford Rural Health District in 1875.

Local Government Act 1894 reformed local government and created the Romford Urban District and Rural District Romford to replace the municipal government and the health district and the parish was divided in Romford Romford Romford urban and rural areas, like cities in the area. In 1900 the congregation had been recombined and Councillors urban district-wide area of ​​the historic former chapelry, with the exception of Noak Hill, who missed the rural commune and became a separate parish in 1895. Enlarged urban district of London's famous traffic in the area since 1924 and the London Transport Councillor Area since 1933. Suburban population growth caused the expansion of London in 1930 and inhabited area has been expanded further in 1934 when the congregations of Havering-Atte-Bower, and Noak Hill. E 'was included in the municipality of the City of Romford in 1937.

Liberty Shopping Center was built in 1960 and has recently been updated and supplemented by other shopping centers throughout the city including the Mall, which opened in 2006 and the brewery, which opened in 2000 on the site Star of the old brewery.

These changes and the introduction of Romford Poor Law Union in 1836 undermined the power of freedom and was finally abolished in 1892 and joined Essex.

In 1965, the municipality was abolished and its former area merged with the Urban District of Hornchurch, Essex was removed again and since then has formed north of the London Borough of Havering in Greater London.

Interesting facts source: Wikipedia



Call us on 0800 567 7769 Email us Our Facebook Page Follow Us On Twitter