House Clearance Northolt Middlesex

House clearance Northolt Middlesex: As a London based company, Jeffrey Avery and Associates has been providing a complete house clearance service to members of the public, legal professionals, executors, and administrators, in Northolt, Middlesex and surrounding areas, for over 35 years and is now one of the leading Northolt house clearance companies. If you require any type of property to be cleared of its contents, and left clean and tidy so that it can be sold, or transferred to a landlord, we can help.

House Clearance in Northolt: A fully comprehensive service.

We specialise in full house contents clearance. We can tackle any Northolt house clearance job, of any size and in any location, even in circumstances where access is restricted. (eg Flats with no lifts,etc.)

We are also specialists in clutter clearance, and will be pleased to clear properties containing years of accumulated posessions, or which have abnormal amounts of general household items, sometimes as a result of illness, (eg compulsive Hoarding or OCD), or where the occupants were previously unwell and unable to care for themselves or their property, resulting in insanitary, dangerous conditions. We are expert clutter clearers.

I would like to thank Jeffrey Avery and Associates for the very careful, thorough and efficient job they made of clearing my late father's flat of his remaining possessions.

Extra to the excellent standard of the clearance, having dealt with Jeffrey personally, I found him to be only extremely helpful and responsive... Read more testimonials...

Becky Anderson.

Our Commitment to Quality

We are aware that a house clearance is often required in difficult circumstances, such as bereavement, and we pride ourselves on our expertise in carrying out our services with care, discretion, and with as little disruption as possible.

In particular, we will always:

Jeffrey Avery and Associates is a DOE registered waste carrier, and we comply with all applicable legislation with regard to the management and disposal of waste. We also carry full third party liability insurance.

Additional Services:

We provide a host of related, additional services, including deep cleaning of neglected houses, and the reinstatement of overgrown and out of control gardens, garden clearance, Central Heating, Water and Electricity Isolation, a comprehensive Locksmith Services, and a Hoarding Service. Our aim is to simplify the process of making your property ready for sale or transfer to a landlord.

Free advice and quotation

Our initial consultation and all our quotations are free and without obligation. Contact Jeffrey Avery on 0800 567 7769 for immediate attention.

Some interesting facts about Northolt, Middlesex

Northolt is an area in the London Borough of Ealing, West London, UK.

The settlement of Northolt is mentioned in the Domesday Book as being held by Geoffrey de Mandeville, and archaeological evidence suggests that there was a Saxon village at the location from the 8th century onwards.

From medieval times through to late Victorian times, the area was rural with predominantly arable crops being grown. In the early part of the 18th century farmland was enclosed in order to provide hay for the City of London, alongside more traditional crops such as peas and beans. A barn constructed in the area in 1595 can now be seen in the Chiltern Open Air Museum. A 14th century moated manor existed behind the present Court Farm Road and was excavated from 1950 onwards.

Northolt remained a rural, agricultural area throughout the 19th century. Its population growth remained slow:

The rapid growth of the population of the area during the mid part of the 20th century can be attributed to Northolt's growth as a dormitory town for nearby Ealing and the construction of the A40 road through the area in 1935. Modern family homes were built in the 1920s and 1930s, although by the 1950s and 1960s the housing being constructed was predominantly local authority rented housing. 3,423 council houses had been built in Northolt by 1963. Northolt tube station opened in 1948 to serve the growing population of the area. Northolt is diversified, as it has quite rich areas Northolt Village, plantations and timber Racecourse End, including the areas of Sudbury Hill, Grange Court of Justice (Ruislip) and South Stand and the poorest regions.

Most of the houses to the north of Western Avenue was built in 1920-1930 and private homes, while most of the houses built in the south of Western Avenue was built in 1960-1970 and is a public-housing areas, particularly along the streets of Kensington and Ruislip. In 21 century, a large new private housing estate was built on the old site of the company next to the Taylor Woodrow Grand Union Canal. This development is known as the "Grand Union Village", and includes a new channel for the marina. Once a center of the country survives and points of view of the Church of St. Mary of the village, one can believe that he was still a rural village. Population consists primarily of young families and growing. Young people are racially different. Areas north of Western Avenue, which contains many bungalows are generally older population.

Northolt is not recognized as a center, and consists mostly of residential areas with few facilities and thus there is little cohesion in the community. This is a building in the center of the community in the village church opposite Ealing Road Santa Maria, which incorporates a miniature garden railway.

St. Mary the Virgin Church (14th century), on the hill of the old town. Welsh poet Goronwy Owen was curate here in a moment. Lisle, Bishop Samuel is buried here.

Willow cottage in the village square. Willow Cottages were built in the old brick mansion, which stood behind the parish church.

The two towers of the disused North Station RAF radio in the city. The two towers are in the Wood End Recreation Ground Station Wireless, which is surrounded on all sides of the house (Rise Bayshill, Lancaster Road, Blenheim Road). The address is now home base for the National Air Traffic Control.

In the village center is a freestanding bell tower built to commemorate the coronation of George VI in 1937.

A large area next to the A40 is being rebuilt as an extension of the Northolt and Greenford Country Park, as the Northal Elysees. The development consists of four large artificial conical hills, which act as a sound barrier to block traffic noise from West Avenue. Behind the stacks of new ponds and a visitor center. Two parking spaces are available, along Kensington Road and an access road from the A40.

The Polish War Memorial at the junction of the A40 and A4180, which is commemorating the soldiers of the Polish Air Force during the Second World War, many of whom were stationed at the nearby base of the Royal Air Force.

The White Hart public house and proximity to White Hart Roundabout. The pub is on the site of an old coaching inn, and at the roundabout just south of it is at the junction of the A312 (Church Road, Hayes Bypass) with A4180 (Ruislip Road and West End Road). Yeading Lane has also joined the roundabout.

Larkspur Rovers FC recently renovated club Rowdell Road, Northolt, is an impressive building material to passersby.

A new arts, community and sports facilities including a swimming pool, fitness center, a community hall and library being built on the site of the old pool at the junction of Mandeville Road and Eastcote Lane North, and should open its doors in 2010 .

Interesting facts source: Wikipedia



Call us on 0800 567 7769 Email us Our Facebook Page Follow Us On Twitter