House Clearance Morden Surrey

House clearance Morden Surrey: As a London based company, Jeffrey Avery and Associates has been providing a complete house clearance service to members of the public, legal professionals, executors, and administrators, in Morden, Surrey and surrounding areas, for over 35 years and is now one of the leading Morden house clearance companies. If you require any type of property to be cleared of its contents, and left clean and tidy so that it can be sold, or transferred to a landlord, we can help.

House Clearance in Morden: A fully comprehensive service.

We specialise in full house contents clearance. We can tackle any Morden house clearance job, of any size and in any location, even in circumstances where access is restricted. (eg Flats with no lifts,etc.)

We are also specialists in clutter clearance, and will be pleased to clear properties containing years of accumulated posessions, or which have abnormal amounts of general household items, sometimes as a result of illness, (eg compulsive Hoarding or OCD), or where the occupants were previously unwell and unable to care for themselves or their property, resulting in insanitary, dangerous conditions. We are expert clutter clearers.

I would like to thank Jeffrey Avery and Associates for the very careful, thorough and efficient job they made of clearing my late father's flat of his remaining possessions.

Extra to the excellent standard of the clearance, having dealt with Jeffrey personally, I found him to be only extremely helpful and responsive... Read more testimonials...

Becky Anderson.

Our Commitment to Quality

We are aware that a house clearance is often required in difficult circumstances, such as bereavement, and we pride ourselves on our expertise in carrying out our services with care, discretion, and with as little disruption as possible.

In particular, we will always:

Jeffrey Avery and Associates is a DOE registered waste carrier, and we comply with all applicable legislation with regard to the management and disposal of waste. We also carry full third party liability insurance.

Additional Services:

We provide a host of related, additional services, including deep cleaning of neglected houses, and the reinstatement of overgrown and out of control gardens, garden clearance, Central Heating, Water and Electricity Isolation, a comprehensive Locksmith Services, and a Hoarding Service. Our aim is to simplify the process of making your property ready for sale or transfer to a landlord.

Free advice and quotation

Our initial consultation and all our quotations are free and without obligation. Contact Jeffrey Avery on 0800 567 7769 for immediate attention.

Some interesting facts about Morden, Surrey

Morden is a district in the Surrey Borough of Merton. It is located approximately 10 miles (16 km) South-southwest of central Surrey between Merton Park (to the north), Mitcham (to the east), Sutton (to the south) and Worcester Park (to the west).

Morden might get its name either from the British language words Mawr (great or large) and Dun (a fort), or possibly "The Town on the Moor".

Morden is a district in the London Borough of Merton. It is located approximately 10 miles (16 km) South-southwest of central London between Merton Park (to the north), Mitcham (to the east), Sutton (to the south) and Worcester Park (to the west).

Human activity in Morden dating from the prehistoric period when Celtic tribes are known to have occupied areas around Wimbledon, but the first significant development in Morden was the construction of the Roman road called Stane Street from Chichester to London.

The route of Stane Street through Morden followed by the current A24, London Road to Hill Stonecot crossing Morden Park southwest to the west of the existing four-lane road that passes through the pitch & putt and land in San Lorenzo Church. The road descends the other side of the hill to the city center passing west of the metro station and step on the northeast corner of Morden Hall Park in the direction of Colliers Wood and Tooting. Roman coins, small objects, mainly ceramics have been found in several places in the region, although no evidence of any settlement.

Ethelstan etheling the son of Ethelred the Unready, left "land at Mordune" the Monastery of Christ and St. Peter in his will of 1015, which was to replace the Saxon church first parish of St. Lawrence.

In 1086, the Domesday Book recorded that the house Mordon, of Wallington hundred. It was organized by Westminster Abbey and its assets were: 3 hides, a plant valued at £ 2 and 7 plows. He paid £ 15. in total. Fourteen people were registered as living in the region.

Manor and the village was owned by the monastery until the Dissolution of the Monasteries under Henry VIII, when the manor was sold to Lionel Ducket and Edward Whitchurch. Together, they sold the following year, Sir Richard Garth who became the lord of the manor. Garth family owned the land and maintained a liaison with the church over the next four centuries to live in Morden Hall Park to the second manor was sold to Sir Richard Garth in 1872.

A large family of Garth recorded locally in the name of Garth Road, Lower Morden Garth and former school. The two lions are part of the current civilian arm of the London Borough of Merton is adopted by the arms of Sir Richard.

Despite the rapid development of the suburb of Wimbledon next invited by the arrival of new railways built in the mid-19th century, remained Morden a country parish in the 19th century. While the people of Wimbledon has increased dramatically from 1,591 in 1801 to 41,652 in 1901, the population of Morden was 512 in 1801, and a hundred years later, increased to 960 .

In 1871, the territory of the parish Morden was 1,474.926 hectares (5,969 km2) , are grouped with the small village of San Lorenzo Church of the hill on the road from Epsom to London (now London Road / Epsom Road). About half a mile west of the main village and the criteria for Morden Park was the village of Lower Morden.

Near the church were the George Inn, a century inn 17 (now updated and part of a national chain restaurant bar), the estate of Morden Park and a school.

Other public key of the country was the Crown Inn is located north-east of a small group of houses in Crown Road. The rest of what today is the commercial heart of Morden was in the fields.

In the late 19th century, remained the main industry is agriculture, although some industrial activity was found along the river where the water mills Wandle tobacco ground to the height and varnish works almost there home Poplar Primary School. In 1898, the lacquer work away and there was a brick in the gardens up Mostyn Martin Way (then called Green Lane) .

Under the Local Government Act 1894, the parish of Morden was part of the rural district of Croydon Surrey. The first two decades of the 20th century saw little change in the village, with industry still mainly agricultural in nature, but development in the parish of Merton to the north led to this region being removed from the rural to the urban form Merton 1907. Morden was merged with the Merton Urban District in 1913 to form the Merton and Morden Urban District . It was not until 1926 when Morden Underground station opened as the terminus of a new extension of the city and South London Railway (now part of the underground Northern Line) that the fast and direct route into central London opened the town for residential development.

To complete the new station, a garage, built on the other side of London Road, next to the railway cutting and in 1932, Morden cinema was built by him in the corner of Highway Aberconway. Around the station a new shopping center has grown faster than the stores sprang up along the London Road and the rail of the Crown, including Crown House rebuilt and expanded public (open 1932) and a large Arsenal Real Sociedad department store Cooperatives (RCCs) (opened 1940).

Interesting facts source: Wikipedia



Call us on 0800 567 7769 Email us Our Facebook Page Follow Us On Twitter