House Clearance Lee Green London SE12

House clearance Lee Green SE12: As a London based company, Jeffrey Avery and Associates has been providing a complete house clearance service to members of the public, legal professionals, executors, and administrators, in Lee Green, SE12 and surrounding areas, for over 35 years and is now one of the leading Lee Green house clearance companies. If you require any type of property to be cleared of its contents, and left clean and tidy so that it can be sold, or transferred to a landlord, we can help.

House Clearance in Lee Green: A fully comprehensive service.

We specialise in full house contents clearance. We can tackle any Lee Green house clearance job, of any size and in any location, even in circumstances where access is restricted. (eg Flats with no lifts,etc.)

We are also specialists in clutter clearance, and will be pleased to clear properties containing years of accumulated posessions, or which have abnormal amounts of general household items, sometimes as a result of illness, (eg compulsive Hoarding or OCD), or where the occupants were previously unwell and unable to care for themselves or their property, resulting in insanitary, dangerous conditions. We are expert clutter clearers.

I would like to thank Jeffrey Avery and Associates for the very careful, thorough and efficient job they made of clearing my late father's flat of his remaining possessions.

Extra to the excellent standard of the clearance, having dealt with Jeffrey personally, I found him to be only extremely helpful and responsive... Read more testimonials...

Becky Anderson.

Our Commitment to Quality

We are aware that a house clearance is often required in difficult circumstances, such as bereavement, and we pride ourselves on our expertise in carrying out our services with care, discretion, and with as little disruption as possible.

In particular, we will always:

Jeffrey Avery and Associates is a DOE registered waste carrier, and we comply with all applicable legislation with regard to the management and disposal of waste. We also carry full third party liability insurance.

Additional Services:

We provide a host of related, additional services, including deep cleaning of neglected houses, and the reinstatement of overgrown and out of control gardens, garden clearance, Central Heating, Water and Electricity Isolation, a comprehensive Locksmith Services, and a Hoarding Service. Our aim is to simplify the process of making your property ready for sale or transfer to a landlord.

Free advice and quotation

Our initial consultation and all our quotations are free and without obligation. Contact Jeffrey Avery on 0800 567 7769 for immediate attention.

Some interesting facts about Lee Green, London SE12

Lee (also Lee Green) is a district of south London, England, located mostly in the London Borough of Lewisham and partly in the London Borough of Greenwich. The district lies to the east of Lewisham, one mile west of Eltham, and one mile south of Blackheath village. Lee is within the SE12 postcode district and was originally the district's name; Lee Green is the name of the electoral ward covering the area of Lee within the Lewisham Borough.

St Margaret's Church (built 1839–41, architect: John Brown) is the burial place of three Astronomers Royal: Edmond Halley, Nathaniel Bliss and John Pond. It had (until 2006) two public houses with almost identical names – The Old Tiger's Head and The New Tiger's Head – facing each other on opposite sides of the same road. Folklore states that The Old Tiger's Head is in fact the newer of the two.A small portion of Lee near Horn Park Lane, Alnwick Road, in the London borough of Greenwich. In the same green is reminiscent of the clock tower Big Ben (called Little Ben) and other widespread in London as the Highbury clock.

Lee was a historic church building one hundred Blackheath exist until 1900 when he joined the congregation to create Lewisham Metropolitan Borough of Lewisham. While modern Lee Lee is focused on railway and road Burnt Ash Hill, the church is based on the Lee High Road, which now extends into the center of Lewisham. Quaggy River consists of a lot of the border of two parishes, although Lee Bridge (west end of Lee High Road) is almost completely hidden.

Lee Manor Society has produced a comprehensive history of the region. The Domesday Book describes a small area of cultivation Lee along with a large forest. The first maps available (Rocque, 1740) shows the cluster of about a dozen homes around the Village Green Triangle. This village was surrounded by fields. Lee Green Farm on the southeast quadrant since 1660 (about the same place this mall Leegate). The company was demolished in 1840 and again as the Tudor House further east.

An old tiger's head and bars in New tiger head are important characteristics and the suppression of the crossroads. Confusion, the original (former) chief of Tigre is thought to have been built on the site currently occupied by the Head of New Tigre. The original pub is believed to have been built before 1730. It was rebuilt in its current location, the northwest quadrant, and rebuilt in 1750-1770 (in its third incarnation) in 1896 - the date on its facade. It has become an important email and post office. The new Tiger head began life as a beer tent known as Tiger Tavern in the 1830's. At the end of the four cottages known as Terrace perspective built around the same time. Three of the cottages remain, which houses a post office / newsagent and a hairdresser. In 1868 he was appointed Head of the Tigre Hotel. The present building is believed to have replaced the original house, a few years after 1896 - the date of the reconstruction of the head of the Tigre Viejo.

In 1815 the regiments of horse and foot across via Lee Green for the Battle of Waterloo:

"The space in front of a tiger head and the green was very spacious for the transfer of baggage cars for farmers on the other side of London to those of farmers in this district, which has been pushed to the goal of disseminate 15 miles farther along the path of Dover". (History of Hart CP Lee, 1892)

In games in the early 19th century, boxing was held at Old Tiger's Head. Horse racing and the (human) foot race held in 1840, but the police put an end to these events, probably under pressure from local residents. At that time, green was the center of village life, cricket matches, boxing with bare hands and other entertainment. In 1850 housing was still the right to install sewers and tin horse Lee Green was compiled in 1860 by John Pound, a developer built homes in the southeast district, Orchard Road, Crown Terrace Terrace Eltham Burnt Ash Lane (now Road).

The station opened in 1866, Lee received more housing at a crossroads. The site of Lee Green Farm was built as Carston Mews (demolished in the 1960s to make way for a mall Leegate). In the same year, Charles Henry Reed, a machine, Draper moves 1 Orchard Terrace and established a department store. Reed died in 1895 and 1903, the company was taken over by Griffith & Co.

In the southwest quadrant of the Prince Arthur pub was built on 422 Lee High Road in 1870 (closed 2005). It was one of many at the beginning of 19 Holiday century, including three - nos 424-428 - survived behind modern windows. In 1898, No. 345 Lee High Road was built in front of the former head of the stables of Tiger. He built a fire station, but the London County Council built a replacement in 1906 in Eltham Road. It is still in use. A police station was built in 418 Lee High Road in 1904, replacing the one built before the 1860th has been converted into apartments in 2003.

In early 1960, the southeastern quadrant, including Carston Mews, was demolished to make way for a shopping center Leegate, which came down after the opening of Sainsbury's on the opposite side of Burnt Ash Road to the end of the 1980s.

Interesting facts source: Wikipedia



Call us on 0800 567 7769 Email us Our Facebook Page Follow Us On Twitter