House Clearance Kennington London SE11

House clearance Kennington SE11: As a London based company, Jeffrey Avery and Associates has been providing a complete house clearance service to members of the public, legal professionals, executors, and administrators, in Kennington, SE11 and surrounding areas, for over 35 years and is now one of the leading Kennington house clearance companies. If you require any type of property to be cleared of its contents, and left clean and tidy so that it can be sold, or transferred to a landlord, we can help.

House Clearance in Kennington: A fully comprehensive service.

We specialise in full house contents clearance. We can tackle any Kennington house clearance job, of any size and in any location, even in circumstances where access is restricted. (eg Flats with no lifts,etc.)

We are also specialists in clutter clearance, and will be pleased to clear properties containing years of accumulated posessions, or which have abnormal amounts of general household items, sometimes as a result of illness, (eg compulsive Hoarding or OCD), or where the occupants were previously unwell and unable to care for themselves or their property, resulting in insanitary, dangerous conditions. We are expert clutter clearers.

I would like to thank Jeffrey Avery and Associates for the very careful, thorough and efficient job they made of clearing my late father's flat of his remaining possessions.

Extra to the excellent standard of the clearance, having dealt with Jeffrey personally, I found him to be only extremely helpful and responsive... Read more testimonials...

Becky Anderson.

Our Commitment to Quality

We are aware that a house clearance is often required in difficult circumstances, such as bereavement, and we pride ourselves on our expertise in carrying out our services with care, discretion, and with as little disruption as possible.

In particular, we will always:

Jeffrey Avery and Associates is a DOE registered waste carrier, and we comply with all applicable legislation with regard to the management and disposal of waste. We also carry full third party liability insurance.

Additional Services:

We provide a host of related, additional services, including deep cleaning of neglected houses, and the reinstatement of overgrown and out of control gardens, garden clearance, Central Heating, Water and Electricity Isolation, a comprehensive Locksmith Services, and a Hoarding Service. Our aim is to simplify the process of making your property ready for sale or transfer to a landlord.

Free advice and quotation

Our initial consultation and all our quotations are free and without obligation. Contact Jeffrey Avery on 0800 567 7769 for immediate attention.

Some interesting facts about Kennington, London SE11

Kennington is a district of South London, England, mainly within the London Borough of Lambeth, although part of the area is within the London Borough of Southwark. It is situated 1.4 miles (2.3 km) south-east of Charing Cross. It is a mixed-class residential area, and a Royal manor, and is the location of The Oval cricket ground, the Imperial War Museum and Lambeth County Court.

Kennington covers the SE11 postcode and the 02077 London dialling code.

Three London Borough of Lambeth wards include Kennington: Oval, Prince's and Vassall. One London Borough of Southwark ward includes Kennington: Cathedrals (ward). The Member of Parliament for Kennington (within the Vauxhall borough constituency) is Kate Hoey (Labour Party). The population of Kennington, recorded by the 2001 Census (taking into account Oval and Prince's wards), was 23,619.

For purposes of public service local administrative, processing the London Borough of Lambeth Kennington, in the center of North Lambeth, which includes Waterloo and Vauxhall.

Kennington appears in the Domesday Book is so Chenintune 1086, and later "Kyning-ton", which can mean "place of the King" or "City of Kings". It was held Teodric (Theodoric) Goldsmith. They were: 1 hide and 3 virgates, 3 plows, 4 acres (16,000 m2) lawns. He paid £ 3 a year. The house was separated from Kennington Vauxhall Manor River Effra, side of the river Thames, which flows underground drum hours.

Harthacnut king of Denmark and King of England, died in Kennington in 1041. Kennington was at that Harold Godwinson to the Crown the day after the death of Edward the Confessor, who is said to have placed on his head. King Henry III held court here in 1231 and, according to St. Matthew Paris, in 1232, Parliament took place in Kennington.

Edward III gave the Kennington estate to his eldest son Edward the Black Prince in 1337, and the prince then built a large royal palace between what is now Black Prince Road and Sancroft Street, near Kennington Cross. In 1376, according to John Stow, John of Gaunt Duke of Lancaster first came to Kennington to escape the wrath of the people of London. Geoffrey Chaucer was employed at Kennington as Clerk of Works 1389th He was paid 2 shillings. Kennington manor remained a royal palace until the time of Henry VIII of England, Kennington was the occasional residence of Henry IV and Henry VI and Henry VII had here before his coronation. Catherine of Aragon stayed at Kennington Palace in 1501 th in 1531 by order of King Henry VIII, most Kennington Palace dismantled and the materials used in construction of the palace of Whitehall.

Kennington estate continues to be owned by the current monarch's eldest son (HRH The Prince of Wales, Duke of Cornwall, the Duke of Cornwall). The Duchy of Cornwall maintains a significant portfolio of properties in the area.

Development of the 18th century

In 1726, the title of Earl of Kennington is assumed that the English nobility Prince William, Duke of Cumberland.

The development of Kennington attributable to construction in 1750, Westminster Bridge. In 1751, was reduced from Kennington Road Kennington Common (as it was then, now Kennington Park) to Westminster Bridge. Several houses forming a terrace on the east side of Kennington Road was built in the 1770s.

Cleaver Square (then known as Prince Plaza) was built in 1788. Michael Searles, the architect and the developer, the construction of houses along Kennington Park Road in the 1790's and is credited in Marlborough House Kennington Road.

In 1796, the house became the first Western Station Square, the optical telegraph, or signal line between the Admiralty in London, Chatham and Deal, Kent, during the Napoleonic wars, and messages delivered between Whitehall and the Royal Navy.

In 1790, David Ricardo, the famous political economist, lived in Kennington.

The street pattern of modern Kennington was formed by the early nineteenth century, the village had become a semi-rural suburb with big houses.

Surrey Music Hall

In 1824, St. Mark's Church built south of Kennington Common, where he had once been the gallows. One of the "Waterloo Churches" four South London - so named after Napoleon's defeat at the Battle of Waterloo - the church was opened by the Archbishop of Canterbury.

Church of San Marcos

Royal Surrey Gardens, which occupies 15 acres of land east of Kennington Park Road, was founded in 1831 by Edward Cross (zoo proprietor). There were separate cages for lions, rhinos, tigers and giraffes. The gardens include a lake about three acres and contains a number of trees and exotic plants. Given the competition from the major exhibition at the Crystal Palace, the site was redeveloped in 1856 in Surrey Music Hall with a capacity of 12,000 spectators, it was the largest building of its kind in London. The music room was destroyed by fire in 1861, and later was used temporarily at St. Thomas' before being sold for housing in 1877.

Eliza Cook, author, poet and writer Chartist, lived in Kennington in the early nineteenth century.

In 1837, chemist John Alexander Reina Newlands was born in the west of the plaza. Newlands has prepared the first periodic table of the elements in order of relative atomic mass.

Imperial Court, Kennington Lane was built in 1836 for the School of beverages and spirits, and from 1921 to 1992 he was the head of the Navy, Army and Air Force Institutes (NAAFI). The first stone was laid by Viscount Melbourne, on behalf of King William IV.

In the 1840s, the architect and engineer William Hosking, who claimed formed the design of the British Museum Reading Room, and was the first professor of architecture at King's College London, occupied a house in Walcott Square.

In 1843, Sir William Chandler Roberts-Austen, Metallurgy - after which the austenite is called - was born in Kennington.

The cricket field has been leased to Surrey County Cricket Club Duchy of Cornwall in 1845, and the adjacent gas holders (if a landmark international sports) were built in 1853.

In 1849, William Booth, founder and CEO of the high military, found work and accommodation in tent of a lender in Kennington Park Road.

Interesting facts source: Wikipedia



Call us on 0800 567 7769 Email us Our Facebook Page Follow Us On Twitter