House Clearance Holborn London WC2

House clearance Holborn WC2: As a London based company, Jeffrey Avery and Associates has been providing a complete house clearance service to members of the public, legal professionals, executors, and administrators, in Holborn, WC2 and surrounding areas, for over 35 years and is now one of the leading Holborn house clearance companies. If you require any type of property to be cleared of its contents, and left clean and tidy so that it can be sold, or transferred to a landlord, we can help.

House Clearance in Holborn: A fully comprehensive service.

We specialise in full house contents clearance. We can tackle any Holborn house clearance job, of any size and in any location, even in circumstances where access is restricted. (eg Flats with no lifts,etc.)

We are also specialists in clutter clearance, and will be pleased to clear properties containing years of accumulated posessions, or which have abnormal amounts of general household items, sometimes as a result of illness, (eg compulsive Hoarding or OCD), or where the occupants were previously unwell and unable to care for themselves or their property, resulting in insanitary, dangerous conditions. We are expert clutter clearers.

I would like to thank Jeffrey Avery and Associates for the very careful, thorough and efficient job they made of clearing my late father's flat of his remaining possessions.

Extra to the excellent standard of the clearance, having dealt with Jeffrey personally, I found him to be only extremely helpful and responsive... Read more testimonials...

Becky Anderson.

Our Commitment to Quality

We are aware that a house clearance is often required in difficult circumstances, such as bereavement, and we pride ourselves on our expertise in carrying out our services with care, discretion, and with as little disruption as possible.

In particular, we will always:

Jeffrey Avery and Associates is a DOE registered waste carrier, and we comply with all applicable legislation with regard to the management and disposal of waste. We also carry full third party liability insurance.

Additional Services:

We provide a host of related, additional services, including deep cleaning of neglected houses, and the reinstatement of overgrown and out of control gardens, garden clearance, Central Heating, Water and Electricity Isolation, a comprehensive Locksmith Services, and a Hoarding Service. Our aim is to simplify the process of making your property ready for sale or transfer to a landlord.

Free advice and quotation

Our initial consultation and all our quotations are free and without obligation. Contact Jeffrey Avery on 0800 567 7769 for immediate attention.

Some interesting facts about Holborn, London WC2

Holborn is an area of Central London, England. Holborn is also the name of the area's principal east-west street, running as High Holborn from St Giles's High Street to Gray's Inn Road (the junction being roughly where Holborn Bar — the entrance to the City of London — was) and then on to Holborn Viaduct. The street since boundary changes in 1994 runs along the boundary between the London Borough of Camden and the City of London; previously the boundary was less obvious in the area and crossed the street at Holborn Bar.

First mention of the region is in a letter from Westminster Abbey by King Edgar in 959. This refers to "the old wooden church of San Andrés" (Saint Andrew, Holborn). Holborn name may be derived from Middle English "spirit" of holes, and the stream of Bourne, which refers to the fleet river as it passes through a valley to the east. History cartographer William Shepherd in his London Plan, about 1300 labels fleet "Bourn Hole", which heads east from the church of San Andrés . However, the 16 th century historian John Stow attributes the name to the old Bourne (old source), a small stream that ran in the fleet of Holborn Bridge, a structure lost when the river was sewer 1732. The exact course of the current is uncertain, but according to Stow has started in one of the many small springs near Holborn Bar, the old number of the city at the top of Holborn Hill.

Other historians, however, find the theory plausible, because the land slope.

Local government.

Later, outside the jurisdiction of the city, and a hundred Ossulstone Middlesex. In the 12th century St Andrew's was the title of local actions such as lying "Holburnestrate" Holborn Street. The original bars were the border city of London in 1223, when the jurisdiction of the city walls has been extended to Newgate, should be here in the suburbs, with regard to the point where the bar, which was built up to 1994 when it reached the junction with Chancery Lane. In 1394 Ward of Farringdon Without the creation, but only the south side of Holborn was the jurisdiction of small features, as part of Furnival's Inn, on the north side, "the bar". Rest area "under the Bar" (outside the jurisdiction of the city) held a council of the sacristy of the church of S. Andrea.

Holborn district was created in 1855, consists of greenhouse Yard, Saffron Hill, Hatton Garden, Ely Rents, Ely Place, St Andrew Holborn above the Bars with St George the Martyr and St. serious Metropolitan Borough of Holborn was established in 1900, composed of part of the District of Holborn and St. Gilles district, except Glasshouse Yard, and Holy Sepulchre, which visited the Metropolitan Borough of Finsbury. Metropolitan Borough of Holborn was abolished in 1965 and its area is now part of the London Borough of Camden.

Local politicians, including Rt. Frank Dobson, MP Labour Party MP for Holborn and St Pancras, and the three Ward Councillors in Holborn and Covent Garden: Mrs Julian Fulbrook, Sue Vincent and Cllr Cllr Awale Olad as the Labour Party.

Urban Development

In the 18 th century, Holborn was the location of the house of the famous Mother Clap's Molly, but in the modern era High Holborn has become a center of entertainment for all tastes general: 22 inns and taverns have been recorded in 1860 and the Holborn Empire, originally from Weston Music Hall, which took place between 1857 and 1960, when it was demolished after structural damage sustained in the Blitz. The theater created the first feature film, 1914, The World, the Flesh and the Devil, a 50-minute melodrama filmed in Kinemacolour .

Charles Dickens took up residence in Furnival's Inn, the site of the former Prudential building designed by Alfred Waterhouse, now called "Holborn Bars". Dickens made his character "Pip" in Great Expectations, when staying in opposite Barnard's Inn, now occupied by Gresham College. Staple Inn, notable as the promotional image of Old Holborn tobacco are nearby. Three of them were Inns of Chancery. The most northerly of the Inns of Court, Gray's Inn, Holborn as Lincoln's Inn: the area has been associated with the legal profession since the Middle Ages. Subsequent field diversified and become recognizable as the modern street. A plaque is at number 120 in the memory of the invention of Thomas Earnshaw of the marine chronometer, which made it easier in the long distance. At the corner of Hatton Garden was the old family store Gamage. Until 1992, the London Weather Centre is located on the street. The Prudential Insurance Company moved in 2002. offices mirror used to be directly in front, but the site is now occupied by J Sainsbury headquarters.

Further east, the avenue of the gated Ely Place, is the church of St. Etheldreda, originally the chapel of the Bishop of Ely Palace in London. This connection allows clergy to the streets to remain part of Cambridgeshire County until the mid 1930's. This meant that the Mitre Tavern, located in a courtyard tucked behind the buildings in place and the garden has been submitted to the judges to grant the license Cambridgeshire. St. Etheldreda's building is the oldest church used for worship in London Roman Catholic but converted after he has ceased to be an Anglican chapel in the 19th century.

Hatton Garden, in the middle of the diamond trade is rented out to a favorite of Queen Elizabeth I, Sir Christopher Hatton, at the request of the queen to make his income. Prudential Building is located behind the church Anglo-Catholic Church of St. Alban the Martyr. Originally built in 1863 by architect William Butterfield it was destroyed in 1941 and the new church was built in Victorian Gothic style. The current pastor is the Venerable Howard Levett. is located on the south side of Chancery Lane and Fetter Lane.

Interesting facts source: Wikipedia



Call us on 0800 567 7769 Email us Our Facebook Page Follow Us On Twitter