House Clearance Highbury London N5

House clearance Highbury N5: As a London based company, Jeffrey Avery and Associates has been providing a complete house clearance service to members of the public, legal professionals, executors, and administrators, in Highbury, N5 and surrounding areas, for over 35 years and is now one of the leading Highbury house clearance companies. If you require any type of property to be cleared of its contents, and left clean and tidy so that it can be sold, or transferred to a landlord, we can help.

House Clearance in Highbury: A fully comprehensive service.

We specialise in full house contents clearance. We can tackle any Highbury house clearance job, of any size and in any location, even in circumstances where access is restricted. (eg Flats with no lifts,etc.)

We are also specialists in clutter clearance, and will be pleased to clear properties containing years of accumulated posessions, or which have abnormal amounts of general household items, sometimes as a result of illness, (eg compulsive Hoarding or OCD), or where the occupants were previously unwell and unable to care for themselves or their property, resulting in insanitary, dangerous conditions. We are expert clutter clearers.

I would like to thank Jeffrey Avery and Associates for the very careful, thorough and efficient job they made of clearing my late father's flat of his remaining possessions.

Extra to the excellent standard of the clearance, having dealt with Jeffrey personally, I found him to be only extremely helpful and responsive... Read more testimonials...

Becky Anderson.

Our Commitment to Quality

We are aware that a house clearance is often required in difficult circumstances, such as bereavement, and we pride ourselves on our expertise in carrying out our services with care, discretion, and with as little disruption as possible.

In particular, we will always:

Jeffrey Avery and Associates is a DOE registered waste carrier, and we comply with all applicable legislation with regard to the management and disposal of waste. We also carry full third party liability insurance.

Additional Services:

We provide a host of related, additional services, including deep cleaning of neglected houses, and the reinstatement of overgrown and out of control gardens, garden clearance, Central Heating, Water and Electricity Isolation, a comprehensive Locksmith Services, and a Hoarding Service. Our aim is to simplify the process of making your property ready for sale or transfer to a landlord.

Free advice and quotation

Our initial consultation and all our quotations are free and without obligation. Contact Jeffrey Avery on 0800 567 7769 for immediate attention.

Some interesting facts about Highbury, London N5

The area now known as Islington was part of the larger manor of Tolentone, which is mentioned in the Domesday Book. Tolentone was owned by Ranulf brother of Ilger and included all highbury the areas north and east of Canonbury and Holloway Road. The manor house was situated by what is now the east side of Hornsey Road near the junction with Seven Sisters Road. After the manor decayed, a new manor house was built in 1271 (see below) to the south east; to differentiate it from the original manor and because it was on a hill, it was called Highbury, from which the area takes its name.

The site of the manor of Highbury might be used by a Roman garrison as a summer camp. During the construction of a new House Highbury in 1781, was the declaration of tiles that could be Roman or Norman, unfortunately, they were lost.

Highbury Manor

Property then moved to Highbury Alicia de Barrow, who in 1271 donated it to the Convent of St. John of Jerusalem, also known as the Knights Hospitallers in England. Lord Prior, who was rich, was built in the land of significant stone building Highbury Manor and the Grange accommodation and a barn.

In 1381 during the Peasants' Revolt, led by Jack Straw, the crowd of 20,000 demonstrators, who "so offended the wealth and arrogance" of the Knights Hospitaller, destroyed the building. Before the Lord of time, Robert Hales, who had escaped from the Tower of London, was captured and beheaded and Tower Hill. Palace Jack Straw, and some of his followers to use a temporary office site, so abandoned it became known as the next 500 years, Jack Straw's Castle. This should not be confused with the more famous Jack Straw's Castle - a former pub and now residential apartments - the Whitestone Pond, Hampstead, which is partly named after the legendary director rebellion.

Highbury Clock is located just north of Highbury Fields, near the junction of Highbury Barn and Highbury Hill. It was introduced in 1897 to mark the anniversary of the 60th of Queen Victoria.

The estate remained in possession Highbury Knights of St John until it was confiscated by Henry VIII in 1540. The country then experienced as crown property until the House began to sell in the 17 century.

John Dawes, a wealthy stockbroker, bought to replace Jack Straw Slot with 247 acres (1 km ²) of surrounding land. In 1781 he built Highbury House for £ 10,000 to the place where had stood Highbury Manor. Over the next 30 years the house has been enlarged by new owners, only Alexander Aubert, and John Bentley, to include a large observatory and sumptuous gardens.

The grounds around the Highbury House began to be sold in 1794. In 1894, Highbury House and the remaining land was a school. Finally, in 1938, Highbury House was demolished and the site is now apartments Eton House (of Leigh Road), built by Old Etonian Housing Association in 1939.

After the Manor was destroyed in 1381, La Grange and the barn remained on the east side of the road that has taken place south of jumping Lane, now St. Paul's Road, roughly in line Highbury Park / Highbury Grove ( the A1201). In 1740, a small beer and homemade cake was opened in the house, Highbury.

In 1770, William Willoughby Highbury Barn and has greatly increased its popularity. Has expanded its size and structure, while over land and buildings of the farm next door, which go beyond the now Kelvin road and created a bowling ball-trap in the yard and garden. The company could serve dinner and 2000 people, concerts, dance, and became one of the most popular in London.

In 1854, events in the ballrooms annual Grange Park includes the balloon ascent aeronaut Charles Green. In 1865, there was a giant dance platform, rebuilt theater, acts on a tightrope, pantomime, music hall, and the original Siamese twins. La Grange became the victim of its own success. After an uprising led by students at Bart's Hospital in 1869, residents complained that the client increasingly tumultuous and debauchery of the Grange. This led to a court case in 1871 and the authorities revoked the license of Grange.

Interesting facts source: Wikipedia



Call us on 0800 567 7769 Email us Our Facebook Page Follow Us On Twitter