House Clearance Ealing London W5, W13

House clearance Ealing W5, W13: As a London based company, Jeffrey Avery and Associates has been providing a complete house clearance service to members of the public, legal professionals, executors, and administrators, in Ealing, W5, W13 and surrounding areas, for over 35 years and is now one of the leading Ealing house clearance companies. If you require any type of property to be cleared of its contents, and left clean and tidy so that it can be sold, or transferred to a landlord, we can help.

House Clearance in Ealing: A fully comprehensive service.

We specialise in full house contents clearance. We can tackle any Ealing house clearance job, of any size and in any location, even in circumstances where access is restricted. (eg Flats with no lifts,etc.)

We are also specialists in clutter clearance, and will be pleased to clear properties containing years of accumulated posessions, or which have abnormal amounts of general household items, sometimes as a result of illness, (eg compulsive Hoarding or OCD), or where the occupants were previously unwell and unable to care for themselves or their property, resulting in insanitary, dangerous conditions. We are expert clutter clearers.

I would like to thank Jeffrey Avery and Associates for the very careful, thorough and efficient job they made of clearing my late father's flat of his remaining possessions.

Extra to the excellent standard of the clearance, having dealt with Jeffrey personally, I found him to be only extremely helpful and responsive... Read more testimonials...

Becky Anderson.

Our Commitment to Quality

We are aware that a house clearance is often required in difficult circumstances, such as bereavement, and we pride ourselves on our expertise in carrying out our services with care, discretion, and with as little disruption as possible.

In particular, we will always:

Jeffrey Avery and Associates is a DOE registered waste carrier, and we comply with all applicable legislation with regard to the management and disposal of waste. We also carry full third party liability insurance.

Additional Services:

We provide a host of related, additional services, including deep cleaning of neglected houses, and the reinstatement of overgrown and out of control gardens, garden clearance, Central Heating, Water and Electricity Isolation, a comprehensive Locksmith Services, and a Hoarding Service. Our aim is to simplify the process of making your property ready for sale or transfer to a landlord.

Free advice and quotation

Our initial consultation and all our quotations are free and without obligation. Contact Jeffrey Avery on 0800 567 7769 for immediate attention.

Some interesting facts about Ealing, London W5, W13

Ealing is a large area in west London, England and the administrative centre of the London Borough of Ealing. It is located 7.7 miles (12.4 km) west of Charing Cross and is one of the major metropolitan centres identified in the London Plan. It was historically a rural village in the county of Middlesex and formed an ancient parish. Improvement in communications with London, culminating with the opening of the railway station in 1838, shifted the local economy to market garden supply and eventually to suburban development. As part of the growth of London in the 20th century, Ealing significantly expanded and increased in population, becoming a municipal borough in 1901 and has formed part of Greater London since 1965. It now forms a significant commercial and retail centre with a developed night time economy.

Ealing Saxon name was recorded c.700 as "Gillings", which means "place of those associated with Gilla" personal name Gilla and the Old English suffix "Inga", which means "people" . Over the centuries the name has changed, and was known as "Illing, 1130", Gilling, 1243;. Ylling and 1254, until Ealing became the standard spelling in the 19th century

Archaeological evidence shows that parts of Ealing has been in use for over 7000 years Iron Age pots have been found near the Horsenden Hill. The solution is recorded here in the 12th century the midst of the great forest that carpeted the west of London. The first English maintained that the calculation of Ealing in 1599. The list was a count of all 85 families in the village of Ealing, where the names of residents as well as their age, relationships and occupations. It 'been preserved in manuscript at the National Archives (No. 163/24/35 E), and has transcribed and printed KJ Allison Ealing Historical Society in 1961.

Settlements scattered across the parish. Many of them were well it is now known as St. Mary's Road, near the church in the center of the parish. There were also houses at Little Ealing, Ealing Dean, green paradise, Drayton Green and Castlebar Hill.

The church of the parish church of Santa Maria, which dates from the twelfth century. The parish of Ealing was divided into manors, such as those of Gunnersbury and Pitshanger. There was livestock, crops are mainly wheat but also barley and rye. There were also animals such as cows, sheep and chickens.

Great Ealing School was founded in 1698 by the Church of Santa Maria. This suite has become the "best private school in England", and had many famous students in the 19 th century such as William S. Gilbert and Cardinal Newman. As the area became construction declined and was closed in 1908. The first known maps of Ealing were made in the 18 th century.

With the exception of driving animals to London on foot, had a tendency to bear heavy loads restricted to those times where unpaved roads are passable because of dry weather. But with the passage of the Act on travel expenses, this gravel road and saw the old Oxford Road has become a way of increasingly busy and important east-west through the center of the parish . This road later became known as the Uxbridge Road. The well-to-do in London began to see Ealing as a place to escape the smoke and odors. In 1800 the architect John Soane bought Payton Place and renamed Pitzhanger Manor, not to live, but just a nice and green, where he could entertain friends and guests. Shortly after (1801) Duke of Kent has bought a house in Castres. Soon the richest Londoners followed, but with the intention to take a permanent residence permit, which was near London.

As London grew in size, more food and materials were more finished and went out. Dray horses since horses can not pull loads a couple miles a day, were frequent overnight stays required. To meet this demand a large number of hostels have been along the Uxbridge Road where horses can be modified and passengers cool, resulting in his favor by thieves. Ealing stops included feathers, Bell, The Green Man and The old hats. At some point in history there were two pubs called the Half Way House opposite sides of one of the toll gates on many Uxbridge Road, West Ealing. After removal of the ramp is more pub was renamed the Olde Hat.

As London developed, became the main market area of the garden needed a higher proportion of employees, because it was more labor intensive. In 1850, travel improved (the Great Western Railway and the Grand Union Canal to both), the villages began to grow in the city and merged into unbroken residential areas. Currently, Ealing began to be called "Queen of the Suburbs".

Mount Castle Tower, a structure of Elisabeth, who was top of the hill Hanger, used tea-stop in the 19th century. And 'Fox Reservoir Road was demolished in 1881. This tank with a capacity of three million gallons, was erected north of Hill Crest Road, Hanger Hill, in 1888, and a reservoir of 50 million liters of neighbors was built around 1889. This is a good supply of water has helped to make Ealing more attractive than ever.

The main changes that took place in Ealing 19th century. The construction of the Great Western Railway in 1830, some of which ran at the heart of Ealing, has led to the opening of the railway station on Broadway in 1879, originally called Green Haven. housing in the coming decades, a lot of Ealing has been renewed, mainly semi-detached is designed to increase the middle class. the gas mains were laid and the power plant was built. better transport links including buses and trains on horseback, through which people could more easily go to work in London. All this, despite living in what is still considered the campaign. While much of the countryside was rapidly disappearing in this period of rapid expansion, in part has been preserved in parks such as llamas and Park Ealing Common.

It was during the Victorian period, Ealing became a town. This means that good roads would be built well paved, and schools and public buildings. To protect public health, ordered the new Public Health Agency of London Ealing modern first drainage and sewerage systems here. Equally important, fountains provide water safe and healthy were built by order of government. Ealing Broadway became an important commercial center. The man responsible for much of this was Charles Jones, Borough Surveyor from 1863 to 1913. He led the planting of chestnut trees on Ealing Common and City Hall design is, both the current and the former structure, which is now a bank (the mall). He even led the Walpole real estate land purchase and its conversion into an ornamental garden to the general public to enjoy and walk around on Sundays.

One prime minister, Spencer Perceval in his home in Elm House. Until then, Ealing consists mainly of land and fields, where, as in previous centuries, the main occupation was agriculture.

Pitzhanger Manor and 28 acres of large size (110,000 m2) reasons why it is, was sold to the board in 1901 by Sir Spencer Walpole, who had been bought by his father, the Hon. Hon. Spencer Horatio Walpole and became Walpole Park .

Interesting facts source: Wikipedia



Call us on 0800 567 7769 Email us Our Facebook Page Follow Us On Twitter