House Clearance Cricklewood London NW2

House clearance Cricklewood NW2: As a London based company, Jeffrey Avery and Associates has been providing a complete house clearance service to members of the public, legal professionals, executors, and administrators, in Cricklewood, NW2 and surrounding areas, for over 35 years and is now one of the leading Cricklewood house clearance companies. If you require any type of property to be cleared of its contents, and left clean and tidy so that it can be sold, or transferred to a landlord, we can help.

House Clearance in Cricklewood: A fully comprehensive service.

We specialise in full house contents clearance. We can tackle any Cricklewood house clearance job, of any size and in any location, even in circumstances where access is restricted. (eg Flats with no lifts,etc.)

We are also specialists in clutter clearance, and will be pleased to clear properties containing years of accumulated posessions, or which have abnormal amounts of general household items, sometimes as a result of illness, (eg compulsive Hoarding or OCD), or where the occupants were previously unwell and unable to care for themselves or their property, resulting in insanitary, dangerous conditions. We are expert clutter clearers.

I would like to thank Jeffrey Avery and Associates for the very careful, thorough and efficient job they made of clearing my late father's flat of his remaining possessions.

Extra to the excellent standard of the clearance, having dealt with Jeffrey personally, I found him to be only extremely helpful and responsive... Read more testimonials...

Becky Anderson.

Our Commitment to Quality

We are aware that a house clearance is often required in difficult circumstances, such as bereavement, and we pride ourselves on our expertise in carrying out our services with care, discretion, and with as little disruption as possible.

In particular, we will always:

Jeffrey Avery and Associates is a DOE registered waste carrier, and we comply with all applicable legislation with regard to the management and disposal of waste. We also carry full third party liability insurance.

Additional Services:

We provide a host of related, additional services, including deep cleaning of neglected houses, and the reinstatement of overgrown and out of control gardens, garden clearance, Central Heating, Water and Electricity Isolation, a comprehensive Locksmith Services, and a Hoarding Service. Our aim is to simplify the process of making your property ready for sale or transfer to a landlord.

Free advice and quotation

Our initial consultation and all our quotations are free and without obligation. Contact Jeffrey Avery on 0800 567 7769 for immediate attention.

Some interesting facts about Cricklewood, London NW2

Cricklewood is a district of North London, England whose northeastern part is in the London Borough of Barnet, western part is the London Borough of Brent and southeastern part is in London Borough of Camden.

There was a small settlement at the junction of Cricklewood Lane and the Edgware Road by 1294, which by 1321 was being called Cricklewood. By the 1750s the Crown (rebuilt in 1889), was providing for coach travellers and by the 1800s it had a handful of cottages and Cricklewood House as neighbours, and was known for its “pleasure gardens”. By the 1860s there were a number of substantial villas along the Edgware Road starting with Rockhall Lodge and culminating in Rockhall Terrace.

Children hill station, later, Cricklewood, opened in 1868 but did not fully in Cricklewood an industrial area and the suburbs in the 1930's. In the summer of 1881, the Midland Railway Company moved its locomotive works Kentish Town to the covers new, Brent, and in October the same year it was announced that new housing for their workers would be built later, Cricklewood Railway Cottages. Mr H Finch establish a handful of trails directly behind the Inn of the Crown (including yew, ash and elm Groves) in 1880. The station became the terminus for the Midland suburban railway in 1884. The 1881 census showed the population had grown enough for a new church, San Pedro and replaced a tin chapel in 1891. A little girl named church of Saint-Pierre was opened in 1958 in Claremont Way, closed in 1983. The parish church of Cricklewood Lane was demolished and rebuilt in 1970.

This building was closed in 2004, although services are still held Anglicans Carey Hall, Claremont Road, now called New St. Peter. London General Omnibus Company ends Services Regents Street Crown in 1883, the opening of a bus station in 1899.

In 1890, the houses and shops were built along part of Cricklewood Lane. Cricklewood Broadway had become the retail trade in 1900 replacing the Victorian villas. Queens Hall Cinema, Gaumont later replaced by the Rock Hall House, and was demolished in 1960. Thorverton, Caddington and Road Dersingham were placed in 1907, the year from Golders Green underground station. With the introduction of the tram system in 1904, and increased use of car and bus services in 1911, established a number of important industries. The first of these was the Phoenix Telephone Co. in 1911 (later moved to Hyde) Shortly after, Handley Page Aircraft Company from 1912 until 1917, 110 Cricklewood Lane.

Cricklewood was at home in Smiths Industries. It started in 1915 by S. Smith & Sons in Edgware Road, which is set up to manufacture fuses, instruments and accessories. In 1939, he made electric motors, aircraft accessories and electric clocks. As the company grew it acquired other companies and institutions abroad, but Cricklewood remained the main site, with 8,000 employees between 1937 and 1978. Coincidentally Cricklewood also housed the first factory of Smith chips potato crisp that replaced the filing of all the Crown Yard. She moved into new premises in Cricklewood Lane, the court was taken up by the noise of electric Ltd. From 1929 to 1933 the area was eventually built on. Cowshed Farm, the latest firm Dickens and finally Avenue Farm, was closed in 1932. From 1908 to 1935, was West Croft Farm, owned by the Rest Home for Horses, at its peak, it could accommodate 250 horses. Metropolitan Borough of Hampstead opened up the West Croft Estate in 1935.

It is noteworthy in two buildings in Cricklewood Lane. The first was the production of the village (Virgin Active gym is now on the site, apparently was part of the old HP factory). Production of the village is part of the British stage and film Sammys property. Towards the end, was a test bar with rooms attached. It was demolished around 2000 to make way for the gym. Second, and a little further down the hill, is a modern building, quite strange on the south side of the road (number 138): it was the factory for the revolutionary portable organ Stylophone late 1960 / early 1970 - as evidenced by Rolf Harris. Cricklewood is mentioned frequently and is considered the home of the extras.

In June 2001, the lynx was captured in Cricklewood, after 10 years the inhabitants of the countryside. The animal was originally nicknamed "The Beast of Barnet" in the local press after numerous sightings around the South and the border of Hertfordshire north of London. Senior Veterinary Officer and the Zoological Society of London, arrived in the task of sedating the beast through tranquiliser gun. It is believed that someone had to keep the animals illegally and had escaped. The lynx was taken to London Zoo, and named Lara.

Since 1960, industry in the region in ruins, and all the above companies have left.

Interesting facts source: Wikipedia



Call us on 0800 567 7769 Email us Our Facebook Page Follow Us On Twitter