House Clearance Covent Garden London WC2

House clearance Covent Garden WC2: As a London based company, Jeffrey Avery and Associates has been providing a complete house clearance service to members of the public, legal professionals, executors, and administrators, in Covent Garden, WC2 and surrounding areas, for over 35 years and is now one of the leading Covent Garden house clearance companies. If you require any type of property to be cleared of its contents, and left clean and tidy so that it can be sold, or transferred to a landlord, we can help.

House Clearance in Covent Garden: A fully comprehensive service.

We specialise in full house contents clearance. We can tackle any Covent Garden house clearance job, of any size and in any location, even in circumstances where access is restricted. (eg Flats with no lifts,etc.)

We are also specialists in clutter clearance, and will be pleased to clear properties containing years of accumulated posessions, or which have abnormal amounts of general household items, sometimes as a result of illness, (eg compulsive Hoarding or OCD), or where the occupants were previously unwell and unable to care for themselves or their property, resulting in insanitary, dangerous conditions. We are expert clutter clearers.

I would like to thank Jeffrey Avery and Associates for the very careful, thorough and efficient job they made of clearing my late father's flat of his remaining possessions.

Extra to the excellent standard of the clearance, having dealt with Jeffrey personally, I found him to be only extremely helpful and responsive... Read more testimonials...

Becky Anderson.

Our Commitment to Quality

We are aware that a house clearance is often required in difficult circumstances, such as bereavement, and we pride ourselves on our expertise in carrying out our services with care, discretion, and with as little disruption as possible.

In particular, we will always:

Jeffrey Avery and Associates is a DOE registered waste carrier, and we comply with all applicable legislation with regard to the management and disposal of waste. We also carry full third party liability insurance.

Additional Services:

We provide a host of related, additional services, including deep cleaning of neglected houses, and the reinstatement of overgrown and out of control gardens, garden clearance, Central Heating, Water and Electricity Isolation, a comprehensive Locksmith Services, and a Hoarding Service. Our aim is to simplify the process of making your property ready for sale or transfer to a landlord.

Free advice and quotation

Our initial consultation and all our quotations are free and without obligation. Contact Jeffrey Avery on 0800 567 7769 for immediate attention.

Some interesting facts about Covent Garden, London WC2

Covent Garden is a district in London, England, located on the eastern fringes of the West End, between St. Martin's Lane and Drury Lane. It is mainly associated with the former fruit and vegetable market located in the central square which is now a popular shopping and tourist site, and the Royal Opera House, which is also known as "Covent Garden". The district is divided by the main thoroughfare of Long Acre; north of which is mainly given over to independent shops centred on Neal's Yard and Seven Dials, while the south contains the central square with its street performers, and most of the elegant buildings, theatres and entertainment facilities, including the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, and the London Transport Museum.

Although primarily the fields until 16 century it was briefly set when he became the heart of Anglo-Saxon market town Lundenwic. Returning to the area, part of the area has been protected for use as arable land and plantations in Westminster Abbey in 1200, and was called "The Garden of the Abbey and Convent ". In 1540 Henry VIII took the lands belonging to the abbey, including the area now called "Covent Garden" and in 1552 was granted to the Earls of Bedford. The fourth Earl commissioned Inigo Jones to build some nice houses in order to attract wealthy tenants. Jones designed Italian arcaded square with the church of St. Paul's. The site design is new to London, and had considerable influence on modern urban planning in London, which serves as a prototype for the holding of new properties, such as London expanded.

A small outdoor fruit and vegetable market stand on the south side of Russell Square on the 1654th As the market and the surrounding area has fallen into disrepute as taverns, theaters, cafes and prostitutes have colonized the area, the nobility began to pull away, and rakes, wits and playwrights moved

In the 18th century, Covent Garden became a well known district of red lights, attracting prostitutes as a major neglected and Betty Jane Douglas and the list of Harris, of Covent Garden Ladies, a guide for prostitutes and houses closed, became a bestseller. An Act of Parliament has been developed for the control of the region and the creation of a neo-classic Charles Fowler was erected in 1830 in the coverage and help organize the market and the area has decreased by pleasure-floor market grew and other buildings were added: the Floral Hall, Charter of the market, and in 1904, the Jubilee Market. However, in late 1960, traffic congestion is causing problems, and in 1974 the market relocated to New Covent Garden Market about three miles (5 kilometers) west-south in Nine Elms.

Covent Garden is located in the districts of London and Westminster, Camden, and parliamentary groups in the cities of London and Westminster and Holborn and St. Pancras.

Route to the southern boundary of the partition of what would become the Covent Garden has been used in Roman times as part of the path of Silchester, which is known as "Iter VIII" is the Antonine Itinerary, , and later became known as the name of Akeman Street. In 2006, excavations at St Martin in the Fields has revealed serious Roman suggests that the site was a sacred role in an early stage. on the north side of the Strand was long thought fields were so restless until the 16th century, but the theories of Dr. Vincent and Professor Biddle, the Anglo-Saxons were west of the city's old Roman town Londinium was confirmed by excavations in 1985 and 2005, it became clear that Covent Garden was the center of town called Lundenwic trading that has developed around 600 AD, and reached Trafalgar Square, Aldwych. Alfred the Great gradually shifted from a solution in the ancient Roman city of Londinium from about 886 AD, when the sign is not the old town and the site returned to the fields.

Around 1200 the first mention of a garden of the Abbey were used in a document that refers to a walled garden belonging to the Benedictine monks of the Abbey of St. Peter, Westminster a Later, the paper (between 1250 and 1283), see "Garden Abbot and Westminster Abbey Garden" during the 13th century had been a 40-acre (16 hectares) of orchard square mixed prairie, pasture and arable land, the Modern Way St. Martin and Drury Lane and Flower Street and Maiden Lane. The use of the name "Covent" which is an Anglo-French term for a religious community similar to the "monastery" or "abbey" or , entered into a document from 1515, when the abbey who had rented the different areas along the north side of the beach, inns and orchards provided a lease of the walled garden, designating it as "a garden called Covent Garden", and he is registered as such by the Following .

A new building of the Central shopping mall opened in 1980 and is now a popular tourist spot with cafes, pubs, small shops, and boats on the market called the Apple market, the market is held in conjunction with another Jubilee Hall.

Interesting facts source: Wikipedia



Call us on 0800 567 7769 Email us Our Facebook Page Follow Us On Twitter