House Clearance Clapton London E5

House clearance Clapton E5: As a London based company, Jeffrey Avery and Associates has been providing a complete house clearance service to members of the public, legal professionals, executors, and administrators, in Clapton, E5 and surrounding areas, for over 35 years and is now one of the leading Clapton house clearance companies. If you require any type of property to be cleared of its contents, and left clean and tidy so that it can be sold, or transferred to a landlord, we can help.

House Clearance in Clapton: A fully comprehensive service.

We specialise in full house contents clearance. We can tackle any Clapton house clearance job, of any size and in any location, even in circumstances where access is restricted. (eg Flats with no lifts,etc.)

We are also specialists in clutter clearance, and will be pleased to clear properties containing years of accumulated posessions, or which have abnormal amounts of general household items, sometimes as a result of illness, (eg compulsive Hoarding or OCD), or where the occupants were previously unwell and unable to care for themselves or their property, resulting in insanitary, dangerous conditions. We are expert clutter clearers.

I would like to thank Jeffrey Avery and Associates for the very careful, thorough and efficient job they made of clearing my late father's flat of his remaining possessions.

Extra to the excellent standard of the clearance, having dealt with Jeffrey personally, I found him to be only extremely helpful and responsive... Read more testimonials...

Becky Anderson.

Our Commitment to Quality

We are aware that a house clearance is often required in difficult circumstances, such as bereavement, and we pride ourselves on our expertise in carrying out our services with care, discretion, and with as little disruption as possible.

In particular, we will always:

Jeffrey Avery and Associates is a DOE registered waste carrier, and we comply with all applicable legislation with regard to the management and disposal of waste. We also carry full third party liability insurance.

Additional Services:

We provide a host of related, additional services, including deep cleaning of neglected houses, and the reinstatement of overgrown and out of control gardens, garden clearance, Central Heating, Water and Electricity Isolation, a comprehensive Locksmith Services, and a Hoarding Service. Our aim is to simplify the process of making your property ready for sale or transfer to a landlord.

Free advice and quotation

Our initial consultation and all our quotations are free and without obligation. Contact Jeffrey Avery on 0800 567 7769 for immediate attention.

Some interesting facts about Clapton, London E5

Upper Clapton is a district in the London Borough of Hackney. It is bounded by the Hackney districts of Stamford Hill to the west, Lower Clapton and Lea Bridge to the south and the Haringey district of South Tottenham to the north. To the east is the River Lea (spelt Lea or Lee), on the other side of which is the expanse of the Walthamstow Marshes, part of which is in the Lee Valley Park.

As is frequently the case with London districts, these boundaries have become uncertain because of the meeting of the developing expansion of the original settlements. Western parts of the area are often considered part of a wider Stamford Hill, understandable perhaps because of the public transport junction and shopping area at Stamford Broadway, and that the Hassidic Jewish community identified as being located in Stamford Hill extends into Upper Clapton. The area, along with Lower Clapton, is known for drug and gun related crimes, and was featured in the film Bullet Boy. Clapton's reputation was highlighted in an episode of Channel 4's satirical TV show Brass Eye in 1997; claiming that the petrol station is shoplifted every 30 minutes.

Anchor and Hope, a survivor of the war overshadowed by postwar Ferry High Hill Estate. (October 2005)

One of the most comfortable facilities in Upper Clapton is Springfield Park, down the hill east of Leah. This park was created in 1905 on the broad field of three palaces, which survives only in Springfield House, now known as the housing of the White House, a coffee station and local forest. The Sports Park facilities include five tennis courts and a cricket pitch, while the north just above Spring Hill Road in the recreation area is rugby (home to Hackney RUFC), more recently redone surface tennis courts and football. He was awarded the Green Flag in July 2008. On the other hand, Leah, antique and modern Essex London Borough of Waltham Forest boundary is Springfield Marina, packed for a mooring barges and other vessels of water earlier on this page is Lea Rowing Club.

Outside the farm, a second - are the survivors of anchoring and Hope pub on the southeast corner of the park - and very popular. The area along the Lea was heavily bombed during the Second World War and the pub is one of the few survivors of the row that dominated the region. It is now quite eclipsed by blocks of pre-and post-war apartments.

In addition to Springfield Park, Upper Clapton is bounded on the west by the long strip of sheet Clapton Common, which is distinguished by the newly renovated pond Clapton (not to be confused with Clapton pond, two smaller reservoirs in the former Lower Clapton). The pond is a favorite of bird watchers - besides the usual variety of ducks, geese and swans, these birds shy as loons and other wading birds can often be seen feeding in the reeds.

Upper Clapton is home to one of the most unusual churches in London, the Church of the Good Shepherd, was used as a place of worship by the Catholic Church and the former is now used by the Georgian Orthodox Church. However, the church was built by the cult Agapemonite in 1892 that the Church of the Ark of the Covenant.

Agapemonites, which took place clearly atypical view of marriage and the status of women, moved to Upper Clapton their spiritual community Spaxton, Somerset, and was clearly successful in this time. Although it is quite traditional and the ground floor, outside of the church is a riot, and the symbolism of the statues. The main door sport large sculptures of angels and the four Evangelists symbolizes man eagle, lion and bull. The same four figures, bronze, and enjoy the four quarters of the North Tower. Two flags accompanying indicates that some debt is symbolic of William Blake's Jerusalem file, as they are, a chariot of fire, and a bunch of arrows (presumably desired), while the main tower is significantly higher than the spear. Stained glass window reveals a different sect as they describe the nature of the 'true status of women.

The church was completed in 1895, J. Morris and the Gothic style, and was designated a Grade II listed building, September 12, 1969 - the "curiosity value".

The cult has always been surrounded by scandal during his stay in Somerset, and after removal of Clapton, this degenerated into a farce, pure and simple. The director of origin, Henry James Prince, who claimed to be immortal, died in 1899 and was replaced by the charming womanizer, but John Hugh Smyth-Pigott, who wasted no time in declaring the Messiah. Challenged by a multitude of people to demonstrate his divinity to walk on Clapton Pond, Smyth-Pigott refused and retired to Somerset, where he was told to enjoy the benefits of more than seven "spiritual wives" per week. Smyth-Pigott, who, of course, also requires immortality, died in 1927, after the service began to decline. Clapton church had been abandoned by the cult, was acquired by the former Catholic Church in 1956 and the Orthodox Church of Georgia in 2005 .

Near Good Shepherd is a beautiful new synagogue, on the east side of Clapton Common. This Grade II listed building is a bit 'misleading, occurs in much older than it actually is. Despite its handsome Georgian-style exterior, this is actually a post-Edwardian, built in 1915. However, it is a true copy of the previous building, the Great Synagogue in St Helen's in the City of London, designed by John Davies in 1838. The present building contains many original furnishings of his predecessor. Depleted for some time, the synagogue was restored in 2005.

A large house known as the King's House was the site now used BSix high school, already in 1476 the house was within 200 acres (0.81 km2) property, which is considered the 17th century manor Hackney about 1532 - although there were two other buildings of the parish south.

In 1532, Henry Algernon Percy, Earl of Northumberland, acquired ownership of Sir Richard Neville. However, in January 1535, the land was taken by Henry VIII, on the payment of a debt. The king visited the House in April 1535 and September 24, 1535, granted his "main manor or messuage Hackney" to Thomas Cromwell, his prime minister. Cromwell renovated home, and on 1 May 1536, returned home King. In July 1536, Ralph Sadleir Mary I of England at home to take the oath of supremacy to his father, and Jane Seymour, Queen. Henry remains the owner of the house until his death in January 1547.

Interesting facts source: Wikipedia



Call us on 0800 567 7769 Email us Our Facebook Page Follow Us On Twitter