House Clearance Camberley Surrey

House clearance Camberley: As a Surrey based company, Jeffrey Avery and Associates has been providing a complete house clearance service to members of the public, legal professionals, executors, and administrators, in Camberley and surrounding areas, for over 35 years and is now one of the leading Camberley house clearance companies. If you require any type of property to be cleared of its contents, and left clean and tidy so that it can be sold, or transferred to a landlord, we can help.

House Clearance in Camberley: A fully comprehensive service.

We specialise in full house contents clearance. We can tackle any Camberley house clearance job, of any size and in any location, even in circumstances where access is restricted. (eg Flats with no lifts,etc.)

We are also specialists in clutter clearance, and will be pleased to clear properties containing years of accumulated posessions, or which have abnormal amounts of general household items, sometimes as a result of illness, (eg compulsive Hoarding or OCD), or where the occupants were previously unwell and unable to care for themselves or their property, resulting in insanitary, dangerous conditions. We are expert clutter clearers.

I would like to thank Jeffrey Avery and Associates for the very careful, thorough and efficient job they made of clearing my late father's flat of his remaining possessions.

Extra to the excellent standard of the clearance, having dealt with Jeffrey personally, I found him to be only extremely helpful and responsive... Read more testimonials...

Becky Anderson.

Our Commitment to Quality

We are aware that a house clearance is often required in difficult circumstances, such as bereavement, and we pride ourselves on our expertise in carrying out our services with care, discretion, and with as little disruption as possible.

In particular, we will always:

Jeffrey Avery and Associates is a DOE registered waste carrier, and we comply with all applicable legislation with regard to the management and disposal of waste. We also carry full third party liability insurance.

Additional Services:

We provide a host of related, additional services, including deep cleaning of neglected houses, and the reinstatement of overgrown and out of control gardens, garden clearance, Central Heating, Water and Electricity Isolation, a comprehensive Locksmith Services, and a Hoarding Service. Our aim is to simplify the process of making your property ready for sale or transfer to a landlord.

Free advice and quotation

Our initial consultation and all our quotations are free and without obligation. Contact Jeffrey Avery on 0800 567 7769 for immediate attention.

Some interesting facts about Camberley, Surrey

Before the 19th century, the area now occupied by Camberley was referred to as Bagshot Heath, which was known as a haunt of Highwaymen such as William Davies - known as the Golden Farmer - and Claude Duval. The land remained largely undeveloped due to a sandy topsoil making it unsuitable for farming. In A tour thro' the Whole Island of Great Britain, written between 1724 and 1726, Daniel Defoe described the area as barren and sterile; "a mark of the just resentment shew’d by Heaven upon the Englishmen’s pride... horrid and frightful to look on, not only good for little, but good for nothing".

In 1750, the brick tower was built on top of the Poggio in 1750 by John Norris Blackwater. It can be used for communication, but there is no conclusive evidence. The remains are now known as the Obelisk.

City is now established in the construction of the Royal Military College, which later became the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in 1812. The solution is known as the "New Town", was developed around the college, which was named in 1831 at Yorktown, when Prince Frederick, Duke of York and Albany. It currently has a population of 702 in 1848, the parish church of San Michele at Yorktown was built by Henry Woodyer.

Later, Staff College was established east of 'Academy and property speculator built near Cambridge Hotel. The surrounding area became known as Cambridge Town, but was renamed "Camberley" in January 1877 to avoid confusion with the General Post Office in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. Rename Camberley was mentioned 1963 film The Lord of the Flies. Character Piggy, the new name is composed of three parts, a "Cam" took the original name Cambridgetown "in" in the name of the nearby river (though in reality there is no river by that name), and "ley" because it is a final common city names in English (such as a neighboring country Frimley), although the name was actually derived from the flow, "Cam", which runs through the city (mostly underground), "Amber" Hill, who was marked by John Norden map of the area in 1607, and "ley" is generally intended to clean the forest.

During the 19th century, Camberley grew in size. This was given further impetus with the arrival of the railway sidings and the station in 1878 and a reputation for clean air, because the large number of pins, they say, good for those suffering from lung disease. At the end of the century the population had reached 8400. Since then, the city has absorbed the initial settlement of Yorktown, now considered part of Camberley.

South Scott Scramble, the first note of encryption motorcycle event in Camberley Heath March 29, 1924. AB Sparks won the event attracted a crowd of thousands and held primarily for what later developed motocross sport. During World War II war Old Dean Camp used a common reference Free French forces. Kremer Prize was founded in Cambridge Hotel in Camberley, in 1959, when Henry Kramer factory tour Microcell.

In 1969, there had been free of rabies, the dog, only to be released six months in quarantine after returning from Germany, a little 'two people in Cambridge Common. Scare led to restriction orders for large dogs and shot to play in the destruction of foxes and other wild animals.

Most of the town of Camberley has hosted the Mall, built around the square. This is a development anchored late 1980 in stores such as House of Fraser. The most memorable feature of the site in Camberley, the great clock in the middle of the complex that also houses an elevator in a cafe that is in front of a Primark store. High Street has a row of shops and bars and clubs, many of these are more recent additions. There are a number of secondary shopping streets including Park Street, Princess Way and parts of London Road.

Hugh Edwards, the child actress who played Piggy, Camberley attended primary school which was demolished to make way for the redevelopment of downtown.

Interesting facts source: Wikipedia



Call us on 0800 567 7769 Email us Our Facebook Page Follow Us On Twitter