House Clearance Bicester Oxfordshire

House clearance Bicester: As a Oxfordshire based company, Jeffrey Avery and Associates has been providing a complete house clearance service to members of the public, legal professionals, executors, and administrators, in Bicester and surrounding areas, for over 35 years and is now one of the leading Bicester house clearance companies. If you require any type of property to be cleared of its contents, and left clean and tidy so that it can be sold, or transferred to a landlord, we can help.

House Clearance in Bicester: A fully comprehensive service.

We specialise in full house contents clearance. We can tackle any Bicester house clearance job, of any size and in any location, even in circumstances where access is restricted. (eg Flats with no lifts,etc.)

We are also specialists in clutter clearance, and will be pleased to clear properties containing years of accumulated posessions, or which have abnormal amounts of general household items, sometimes as a result of illness, (eg compulsive Hoarding or OCD), or where the occupants were previously unwell and unable to care for themselves or their property, resulting in insanitary, dangerous conditions. We are expert clutter clearers.

I would like to thank Jeffrey Avery and Associates for the very careful, thorough and efficient job they made of clearing my late father's flat of his remaining possessions.

Extra to the excellent standard of the clearance, having dealt with Jeffrey personally, I found him to be only extremely helpful and responsive... Read more testimonials...

Becky Anderson.

Our Commitment to Quality

We are aware that a house clearance is often required in difficult circumstances, such as bereavement, and we pride ourselves on our expertise in carrying out our services with care, discretion, and with as little disruption as possible.

In particular, we will always:

Jeffrey Avery and Associates is a DOE registered waste carrier, and we comply with all applicable legislation with regard to the management and disposal of waste. We also carry full third party liability insurance.

Additional Services:

We provide a host of related, additional services, including deep cleaning of neglected houses, and the reinstatement of overgrown and out of control gardens, garden clearance, Central Heating, Water and Electricity Isolation, a comprehensive Locksmith Services, and a Hoarding Service. Our aim is to simplify the process of making your property ready for sale or transfer to a landlord.

Free advice and quotation

Our initial consultation and all our quotations are free and without obligation. Contact Jeffrey Avery on 0800 567 7769 for immediate attention.

Some interesting facts about Bicester, Oxfordshire

Bicester has a history going back to Saxon times. The name Bicester, which has been in use since the mid 17th century, derives from earlier forms including Berncestre, Burencestre, Burcester, Biciter and Bissiter (the John Speed map of 1610 shows four alternative spellings and Miss G. H. Dannatt found 45 variants in wills of the 17th and 18th centuries). Theories advanced for the meaning of the name include "of Beorna" (a personal name), "The Fort of the Warriors" or literally from Latin Bi-cester to mean "The 2 forts". The ruins of the Roman settlement of Alchester are 2 miles (3.2 km) southwest of the town and remains of an Augustinian priory founded in 1180 survive in the town centre.

The West Saxons established a settlement in the sixth century a central hub of a series of old trails. A Roman road from north to south, known as Stratton (Audley), Dorchester Road, Towcester, until the end of the King. Akeman Street, an east-west route from Roman Cirencester to St. Albans is located 2 miles (3.2 km) south, near the Roman fort and town Alchester.

Bicester The church was founded as a minister can be in the middle of the seventh century Cynegils San Birinus become king of the West Saxons after the meeting near Blewbury. The site was just east of the old Roman road between Dorchester and Towcester who passed through the ancient Roman city in Alchester. The first church was probably a wooden structure to serve the people of the Saxon colonies growing on each side of the River Bure, and as a missionary center in the vicinity. Archaeological excavations in the courtyard of the church grounds border Procter identified, and a large Saxon cemetery graves suggesting a much bigger necropolis was excavated at the site of the Catholic Church of the fleet.

The first documentary reference in the Domesday Book in 1086, he recorded his Berencestra, the two manors of Bicester and Wretchwick held by Robert D'Oyly, who built Oxford Castle. Twin City was established settlements across the River Bure, River side, Ray, Cherwell and finally the Thames.

By the end of 13 century, Bicester deanery was in the middle of 33 churches. It is unclear when the church was rebuilt in stone, but in the 12 th century the church was probably cross with a nave. Before the surviving parts of the material consists of a nave north wall components includes the string in a zig-zag external origin, of course, the north and south transepts, and tightening the external pillars, and the choir. Turn the triangular opening of the north wall, at the end of the ship was probably the middle door of the early Church. Three large arches at the end of the nave arches Mark 13-century tower.

The Augustinian priory was founded around 1183 by Gilbert Bassett and equipped with land and buildings around the city and in other parishes, including 180 acres (73 ha) and career of Kirtlington, 300 acres (120 ha) on Wretchwick (now), 135 acres (55 hectares) of Stratton Audley, and Grave Hill Arncott. He also kept the mill in Clifton and had farms leased to tenants in Deddington, Grimsbury, Waddesdon and Fringford. Although these assets have been extensive and close to the Bicester market, they seem to have been poorly managed and does not produce much revenue for the Priory.

The priory dedicated to the church in the early 13th century. The church was expanded with a south aisle and the arches were formed in the nave and transept south wall, connecting the new wing to the main body of the church.

A new extension was made in the 14th century when the north aisle was built. The arched openings in the north wall of the nave is supported on large octagonal pillars. Perpendicular Gothic chapel in the north (now the vestry) is similar to a day on the east wall are two windows. The chapel was originally an Upper House used later in the school of Latin priests, accessible from an exterior staircase, which is part of North buttress.

In the 15th century, the upper walls of the ship rose to form a network with a square head perpendicular Gothic windows. The central tower and the arch of the nave was demolished and rebuilt early in the ship's deck (the roof is an updated copy of 1803). The columns of the north gallery were lower capital that makes them appear very thin and top-heavy. In the East Bay of the nave, carved decoration is probably part of a tomb with canopy originally between the columns. The west tower was built in three stages, each marked by a horizontal strip on the outside. The construction would take several years to complete. The slots and hooks at the top of the tower, which replaced the mid-nineteenth century.

Interesting facts source: Wikipedia



Call us on 0800 567 7769 Email us Our Facebook Page Follow Us On Twitter